DIANA BISHOP’S TESTIMONIAL
What does a Truth Whisperer do? The best way to explain is to experience it.
For me, it was about something that happened 30 years ago – a serious car accident where even though I wasn’t the driver, someone got badly hurt and I blamed myself.
The guilt I felt was so strong that I dared never think about it as it would paralyze me with anxiety and fear.
One reading with Christine, and I returned to that incident. Christine worked through me to get
to the truth. She found pieces of the truth that I couldn’t have known and the truth was that nothing like I had thought.
I realized that the trauma of that incident had been trapped inside me all these years. By discovering the truth, I could feel a reframing
and true healing begin.
But discovering one’s truth doesn’t always have to be about some huge life trauma. I continue to engage Christine to help
me sort out everyday problems and issues that arise in my career, or my personal life. The relief of knowing what the truth
really is, swiftly gets the hurdle out of the way so that I can continue to move forward on a positive path. The truth really does set you free!
President, Cilla Productions Inc.
I help you to discover Your Truth through the whispering of your heart energy the God within.
The reason you don’t know how to do it – you never learned
How do you listen to the whispering of your heart energy?
1. There is a truth in everything
2. We’ve never learned how to find or discover our truth
3. The reason we’ve never learned is that the truth has been clouded by louder voices: 1. Ego 2. Intellect 3. Expectation.
4. So we get stuck and we don’t know what to listen to.
Part of the getting stuck is trying to neutralize everything and so we create: 1. Bad habits 2. Obsessions 3. Addictions
5. You have to listen to the whisperings of your Heart Energy
6. How do you listen to the whisperings of your Heart Energy
7. You have to learn how to listen to the whisperings of Your Heart Energy, your spirit, your Soul, the God within
Monthly Archives: October 2010
‘Focus – You Know What You Have to Do’ oil paint on canvas 20″x 24″
‘Christine and Leo’ photograph taken by Andrew Hunt Leo and I walked by the post box this morning and there was Ford front page. The word pugnacious came to mind. According to WEbsters Dicionary – “pugnacious – disposed to fight … Continue reading
It’s Monday, just breath ‘Breath’ oil paint on canvas 18″x 24″ by Christine Kowal